Santa came early this year in Vancouver. And he came in great numbers.
See more bizarre holiday fun in my Vancouver Santas photoset.
I'm not supposed to tell you that Santa has a Santacon website.
My advice to Santas for next year:
- If you show up at the first meeting point, do it 45 minutes later then advertised.
- Show up at the dinner-time meeting point if you're a night-time Santa.
- Pace yourself. In between giving out gifts, Santa mostly barcrawls.
- Plan to party with Santa all day and/or all night. It's a lot of fun.
- Bring some of your favorite Christmas spirits with you.
- Don't be Santa on an empty stomach.
- Bring your friends. The more the merrier.
Commenting is currently off. You can email the author.
Written by dustin
Friends of Vorg